Due to COVID-19 We Realize that You May Have Some Special Options/Requests Regarding Ordering.
We Can Help. We are Here to Serve Your Recognition Needs.
- If You Need We can Ship to a Residential Address.
- We Can Delay Your Shipment, if Needed to a Later or Specific Date.
- Online Orders May Not Be Able to Be Delivered in a Timely Fashion. If You Have Questions, Please Email Us.
Please add the Above Information in the Order Notes Section on the Checkout Page.
We Understand that People will be Retiring, Needing their Years of Service, Teacher of the Year and other Staff Appreciation Awards. With that in mind, we are running at full staff. We are Keeping Busy Cleaning and Sanitizing, as well as Creating New Systems to Help Customers, How we File Orders (both digitally and paper), and Designing New Products that We Hope You’ll Love.
You Can Help!
- Practice social distancing. Stay at home or in one place. Do not go to parties or places where groups gather. Hang out with family, one or two friends, but limit the size of the group of people you are exposed to.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use hand sanitizer.
- If you cough, cough into your elbow.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Be aware of your health and the health of those around you. Fever, cough or shortness of breath should prompt a Call to your healthcare provider.
- If someone you know may be at a high risk for getting sick, keep in touch with them by phone.
- Learn or teach your family members how to use skype or facetime.
- Can you offer help to someone who needs to isolated and can’t get to the store?